Saturday, December 28, 2013

Top Projects of 2013

PicMonkey Collage (3)

15.  Cement Candle Holders

100_8854

14.  Old Bench Makeover

100_7956

13.  Recycling and Reusing Containers

recycled containers

12.  Braided Leather Bracelet

bracelet

11. White Sweater Pumpkins

2013-10-06 019

10.  Brady’s Bandana Quilt

quilt

9. Wool Posies and Vase

woolposies

8. Handmade Headboard

headboard

7.  Wool Wrapped Trees

wooltrees

6.  How to Make Wool Felt

Wool(6)[6]

5. Child’s Teepee

photo

4.  Driftwood and Seashell Wreath

100_7999

3.  Butterfly Eggs

butterflyeggs

2.  Free Washcloths

washcloths

1.  Cement Garden Balls

cementballs

Thanks so much for following and commenting on my blog!  I would be nothing without my followers!  Here’s to all sorts of new projects in 2014!

signature21

4 comments:

anis said...

Love love love your projects! This makes me miss my sewing machine so much! Will have to start on my new project soon!

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

Those butterfly eggs are gorgeous!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Lovely projects--trying to pick a favorite, but can't! I do especially love the wreath and the headboard and the eggs and... Thanks for linking up!

Jill said...

Such great projects Ellen! You are always so creative and produce the most beautiful looking things! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in 2014!