Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cuteness for the craft room

IMG_8791

These are really cute little craft room signs I made for Sarah for our bi-monthly gift exchange for June. I paid nothing for the rectangle and square pieces of wood (leftover from other projects) but I did have to pay a whopping 50 cents for the photo holder. 

IMG_8789

Underneath that cute scrapbook paper is the word Girlfriends and a daisy.  I filled in the word with spackling about five times before I gave in and realized it was still visible under the coral spray paint.

IMG_8793

So anyhow I lost that battle but love the way the scrapbook paper looks too!

IMG_8794

The sayings I found online some where and just printed them off and Mod Podged them to the sanded and painted boards.  Covered it all with a few coats of Mod Podge and it was done!

IMG_8797

I am making one of the creativity signs for my craft room too!  Somehow it seems to fit my life story…

IMG_8795 

I am linking to these great parties!

signature21_thumb[5]

No comments: